September 26, 2016


911 for  all life threatening situations & crimes in progress

780-423-4567 (EPS complaint line) when there is no need for an immediate response

  • If you require the attendance of a police officer at your location
  • A non-violent crime has already been committed, and there are no suspects or evidence
  • Reporting minor, nuisance crimes, where no violence is involved
  • Your bike or personal property was stolen
  • Your vehicle was broken into and items were stolen
  • Your property or valuables were vandalized
  • You see suspicious persons or activities
  • more
Community hall building emergency: TBA
Crime Stoppers: 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
Power: 780-412-4500  (EPCOR)
Water:  780-412-6800 (EPCOR)
Poison control: 1-800-332-1414 (toll free; Alberta-wide)
HealthLink: 780-408-5465