The Glenora Community League membership cycle spans one year: September 1 through August 31.
Purchase your membership when the new cycle begins (September 1)
Family Membership = $40
Single Parent Family Membership = $15
Individual Membership = $15
Senior Membership = $15
Purchase online http://efcl.org/membership
Online purchases go through paypal and incur a fee of $2 to support the administration of this site. The full membership fee is remitted to the Community League.
There are many reasons to join your Community League. Here are just a few:
- A great way to meet neighbours & make friends.
- Educational programs and recreation opportunities (pre-school, indoor playground, soccer, basketball, mini-sports).
- Access to hall rentals, skating rink, tennis courts, basketball courts.
- Have a say in facility and park development, traffic management, & urban planning. Community meetings are held every second Wednesday of the month at 7:30pm in the Community Center. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Special community skate times.
- With your Glenora Community League membership card, you get free admission to community swim at Grant MacEwan University pool Sundays from 2pm-5pm.
- Discounts at City recreation centers for annual and multi-admission passes. Present your valid Edmonton community league membership card at any one of the City of Edmonton's sports and fitness facilities and choose from the following Community League Wellness Products:
- Annual Pass* - 10% discount on Adult, Family, Child, and Youth/Senior Annual Passes
- Multi Admission Pass* - 10% discount on our already discounted multi admission pass (10+ visits)
- Continuous Monthly Pass – 10% discount off an on-going monthly membership pass using our convenient Pre-Authorized Debit Program
- Safety programs and crime watch cooperation
- Fun, socials, & programs for cultural gatherings, parents, playschools, youth, seniors.
- Voting rights at all league annual general meetings
- You'll also be supporting your community and its future!